Prints and C2E2

I just received word that I can get a table for C2E2 again, so I'm hoping to be there this March. I just need to plop down the dough for a full table. This year I'll be accompanied by my wife and our NEW BABY. She's not here yet, but it's getting close :)

At the show I will be selling prints. Some will be drawn by the magnanimous Tom Nguyen. Images that I did for his book Incredible Comic Book Women

I'll also have a few treats of my own. Some prints of my work and very special C2E2 2011 exclusive. All these works works will be posted up in the Prints page as they become available.

See you soon!
-Jon

Comments

  1. Attaboy, Jon! If you make the trip to C2E2, will you be taking on sketch commissions there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet! :) My check is sent and my space is saved. Things are looking good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Design. The NODROD.

Wait, don't go!