Out with the old, in with the new, and back to the new old...again...

It's been an interesting 1+ year for me. I took some time off from comics, thought I was done, went into carpentry for a little bit, now I'm back.

Not by my will, but I'll take it as a sign that I need to be where I belong...in comics.

I have a renewed energy and a different outlook towards what I was doing before!

Plus, making comics doesn't entail having to work in -20 degree weather. Eff that.

So, while there's a little lull in my transition (re-transition), I have, to my wife's great pleasure, decided to finish and color my Melonheads story.

Plus I need some new samples.

Here's to a new, familiar, better path!

-Jon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Design. The NODROD.

Prints and C2E2

Wait, don't go!